The Milano Food Week happened from 17th to 25th of May. We unfortunately couldn’t be there to cover the event but the event’s staff sent us some nice material about all that happened. Take a look.
Milano Food Week is a collector of events that aims to become the ‘Fuorisalone’ of the food sector. In 2013 Milano Food Week was very organic and rich since it was composed of 5 kitchens, about 200 restaurants and 200 events.
The 5 Kitchens provided by Lube Cucine and enriched by De’Longhi Group:
– De’Longhi Group Official Store (via Borgogna 8): branded kitchen devoted to free cooking courses
– Expo Kitchen: floating kitchen on Naviglio Grande devoted to great chefs and Expo 2015 thematics
– Public Kitchen: floating kitchen on Naviglio Grande devoted to common people that desired to show their skills in the kitchens
– Fashion Kitchen Brian&Barry: kitchen hosted by one of the most up to date fashion shops in Milan devoted to the relationship between food, trends and fashion
– Live Kitchen: blogger’s kitchen in Piazza San Babila
Among the 200 event Milano Food Week also hosted McDonalds preview of the product ‘Le Insalate’, as well as the Temporary Restaurant ‘Franceschetta 58’ by Massimo Bottura.
The succes of the edition was highlighted by the great number of Milano Food Lover card issued during the kermesse. The thousands of Milano Food Lovers will have the opportunity to have discounts and special offers in the 200 restaurants, bars and foodshops that are part of Milano Food Week – http://www.milanofoodweek.it/public/promozioni.
More on MIlano Food Week