- 10 tips for designing seasonal packaging – from last Christmas, but good information never gets old.
- Two Hands – artisan bread well represented.
- Captain John Cheese – “Never underestimate a cheese cutter whose job is to hand cut a wheel of cheese into pieces that are the same size and weight. There is huge responsibility. To make the action easier and quicker a knife can be designed into a package. A tiny turn of the propeller and the cheese will be cut within thin slices.”
- Stacked Wine Saves Precious Drinking Time – why bother using wine bottles when you have this glasses?
- Pepsi’s New Bottle – its first packaging update in 16 years.